Re: debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-howto/

Hi Maciej,

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 10:12:23AM +0200, Maciej Schuttkowski wrote:
> I would really appreciate if you could check
> your links to the Securing-Debian-howto on
> your page at debian.org/doc/user-manuals#securing
> and notify me, when the securing-howto is back online.

thanks a lot for the hint. The English version of Securing Howto was
disabled by accident and only the Spanish version was published. I
changed it so that now the following languages get installed:
en de fr pt-br

Some are slightly outdated but all build fine.

It should be online during the next 4 hours.

PS: Javier: What's the status of the Spanish translation? It is not
mentioned on http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals#securing.
I suggest to add it (maybe marking as oudated).

Jens