Re: maint-guide update

Hi, (for the record, I am sending this to debian-doc so othr people will
not be caught in surprise.)

On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 12:42:32PM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 05.06.2008, 23:21 +0900 schrieb Osamu Aoki:
>
> > I see you sending good patches.  Will you join alioth.debian.org and
> > start working on updating maint-guide?
>
> I already have an alioth account: dleidert-guest.

You are in!

> You can add me if you want. I will very probably contribute from time to
> time.

Please make sure to publish you patch as much in advance before apllying
them if it is related to contents.  (Spell fix and translation syncing
can be done without it as long as you are good at it.)

That way, no one will complain.  Please start with applying your posted
patches and marking them pending.

I think updating examples to the current policy is the #1 priority for
update.

Osamu