[Fwd: bug in the debian documentation]

It must be at least 5 years since I stopped being involved with the
Debian Documentation Project.

If my name and email still appears in some documents, as I can see it
must, please add text to make it clear that I am no longer involved and
that mail should be sent to the DDP list.  Please remove my email
address from the documents and make sure the DDP email is included.

Oliver Elphick