Re: DDP CVS commit by amachu: ddp/manuals.sgml/repository-howto

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 01:26:24PM -0400, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> It would help if the DDP's page on www.debian.org was updated to reflact
> that information.

Raphael updated most of the webpages today, I've just commited some more
changes so that the references of the CVS sources of the manuals (in the
detailed information for documents) now points to SVN instead of CVS.

There are still some documents in the repo itself (such as the README in
utils/) that point to the old location so I guess somebody has to 'grep -r
cvs.debian.org' in the repository and change as need there too.