Re: Status of Debian GNU/Linux Dictionary

On Thu, Feb 7, 2008 at 11:57 AM, martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:
> also sprach Matt Richardson <shortpath@gmail.com> [2008.02.08.0454 +1300]:
>
> > I contacted Erinn with debian-women and got the go-ahead.  I'll
>  > start with their entries and then add more as time allows.  Also,
>  > I have Martin's book, _The Debian System_, and would like to use
>  > it as a source if that is ok with him.
>
>  Of course. Also, there is the Debian Packaging Handbook project on
>  Alioth.
>

>  --
>   .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debian.org>

I've done a cut and paste of the debian-women dictionary to
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDictionary.  There's a lot to do,
obviously, as I haven't added any links to anchors or even thought
about new entries yet.  But it is a start and I'll make improvements
as I can.

take care,

--
Matt