Re: Debian Packaging Handbook project

I've also been meaning to rework a packaging talk I gave into a packaging
guide, but haven't gotten around to actually doing it.  The talk was
primarily aimed at those unfamiliar with the packaging process, and didn't
necessarily aspire to become maintainers or DDs.  It was based heavily around
CDBS, since it was focused primarily on making typical packages quickly and
without much work.  I'd like to see what bits of it would be useful to you,
perhaps it could become a "quick start" section.