RN changes for Etch R1

Hi all,

i am about to start to update the release notes in the next days, so we
will have updated release notes for the Etch R1 update. I will report
back as soon as i am finished with changing the release notes. It would
be nice if we then can get the new version in sync for most languages
within 7-10 days, so we can then include them to the release.

If i am doing something completly wrong here, feel free to cluebat me,
as it will be the first time for me to make changes to the release
notes.

Greetings
Martin
--