Re: DDP CVS commit by joy: ddp/manuals.sgml/release-notes/sv release-note ...

On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 10:29:49PM +0200, Daniel Nylander wrote:
> DDP CVS skrev:
> > CVSROOT:	/cvs/debian-doc
> > Module name:	ddp
> > Changes by:	joy	07/05/21 11:47:33
> >
> > Added files:
> > 	manuals.sgml/release-notes/sv: release-notes.sv.sgml
>
> What is this?

This was explained in the last mail on this list :-)

I once removed the generated SGML file from CVS because I assumed
(wrongly) it is nowadays created automatically. I chose Swedish because
of the incomplete debiandoc-sgml support for it in Sarge.

Don't worry, the PO file was not touched and the old HTML, PDF and PS
documents where not touched as well.

Jens