Re: Release Notes status and (possible) deadlines

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 05:35:16PM +0300, Tapio Lehtonen wrote:
> Looks like somebody has now run that make update-po for me,
> thanks. I'll see what I can do about getting this monster translated,
> but looks bad. I thought I had only 60 untranslated strings and could
> have gotten them translated by saturday.

I'm sorry. My "status" e-mail provided the translation status for all
languages using updated PO files, you can see there were many untranslated
strings.

This is only barely documented in the "Readme" file in the root dir, maybe we
should have a "Readme_translators" file to clear things up?

Regards

Javier