Re: DebianDoc: Chap -?-> Part

I almost forgot!

On Dec 2, 2007 4:50 PM, Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net> wrote:

> I still do not understand. You want to see the string "Part" instead of
> "Chapter" in the output, right?

Right.

> Or do you want a different section
> hierarchy in documents (bolder and bigger headlines)? LaTeX supports
> \part, \chapter, \section, \subsection, \subsubsection, \paragraph and
> \subparagraph.

No.

I'm only looking for the cosmetic, presentational change which
substitutes the string "Part" for the string "Chapter." No structural
changes are sought. Even so, I gather from your comments that this is
*far* from simple!

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely

   --==++ http://2idi.com/contact/=bob.bernstein ++==--