Re: UTF-8 transition (debiandoc-sgml) and request for help with LaTeX (CJK)

On Sun, Aug 26, 2007 at 01:17:38AM +0200, "Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)" wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Would it be possible to upload the changes in 1.2.2 to 1.2.5 to the Alioth
> CVS as well?  I can't just install the binary package, because it depends on
> the complete TeXlive distribution, so I need to tweak the dependencies a bit
> before I can start looking into the UTF-8 support.

Ah, I should not make depends to be texlive-package | tex-package, should I?

1.2.5 reduced depndency.

> Or do you use GIT now?  Could you point me to the correct address then?

Yes.

Use this one for the moment until I get real git.debian.org site.

 git://git.debian.org/~osamu/debiandoc-sgml.git

I can not push but this is copy of my local git.

Osamu