Possible new introductory packaging guide

I recently gave a talk at my LUG about making packages, aimed primarily
towards those entirely unfamiliar with Debian packaging.  It uses CDBS to do
most of the work, and provides example sources (made from KDevelop's "hello
world" examples) that can be easily Debianized.
Since there doesn't seem to be an easy introductory packaging guide, I was
thinking of reworking the presentation into a manual that could be added to
the official docs.  Would anyone be interested in taking a look at it and
giving some advice on how to proceed?

You can get the files from my ftp share @
ftp://mrk.homelinux.net/plug/debs/building-debian-packages.tar.gz