Errors in website build logs for the release notes

In the log for the official builds [1] I see errors like the ones marked
below:
   make -C pt
   make[2]: Entering directory `/org/www.debian.org/release-notes/etch/pt'
   rm -f ../dynamic.ent
   ln -s dynamic_alpha.ent ../dynamic.ent
   po4a-translate -k 0 -f sgml -m ../en/release-notes.en.sgml \
       -p release-notes.pt.po -l release-notes.pt.sgml \
       -o ignore-inclusion="dynamicdata shareddata"
!! po4a::sgml: Unknown option: ignore-inclusion
   make[2]: [release-notes.pt.sgml] Error 9 (ignored)
!! iconv: illegal input sequence at position 356

I don't see those same errors for my local builds.

The po4a error I could understand as an outdated version and probably
means that the sgml file does not get regenerated.
This could also explain the iconv error as because of that it will be
trying to convert a file that is already in legacy encoding (the file
that was committed) from UTF-8 to legacy encoding .

Any ideas how to clean this up? IMO it's a bit messy.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/webwml/release-notes.log