Re: Czech translation od release notes for commit

On Fri, Apr 06, 2007 at 12:35:34AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Thursday 05 April 2007 22:17, Jens Seidel wrote:
> > thanks, I committed and activated it.
>
> This is against the policy I announced earlier as the cs translation is
> not yet completely up to date.

You're wrong, it is. The file contains
<!-- original version: 1.279 -->
which is the newest version (except the last trivial changes which I
will unfuzzy soon)!

I also checked that the content is fully translated and not partly
English, so I don't know why you complain ...

Jens