Request for CVS commit access

Hi folks,

I'm going through the bts for the release notes trying to help get things in
shape for etch, and I'm finding lots of little bits (typos, comments in the
wrong section) that it would be silly to submit lots of individual bug
reports for.  Would it be ok for me to get CVS commit access for this?
Sending mail to this list per <http://www.debian.org/doc/cvs#obtaining>.

Thanks,