Release notes for etch not getting build and published?

Frank,

Frans told me you had set up the build system for the release notes.
Unfortunately, something seems amiss since it is not getting rebuilt:

- how many times does the rebuild taks run a day?
- are there logs available?
- is the tasks in a system DDs can access or does it run in somes
  not all DDs have access too (such as www-master)?

If you could take a look at it I would appreciate it. There's probably a
build error somewhere, but here it seems to build fine for (at least) x86...

Thanks

Javier