"Completing" debian/doc/manuals/

Hello,

I do use the documentation on debian.org/doc/manuals quite often,
however up until now I found that add some of the information that is
missing (missing for me). I had a read thru the debian-policy on
http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ which is quite scary.

What would the process be so that I can send someone diffs of what I
think shoud be added

Apart from that when reading the DDP Guide in 3.1 Source Formats
(http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/ddp-policy/ch-manuals.en.html#s3.1)
There are 2 discussions linked, the second of which (# debiandoc vs.
docbook by Susan Kleinmann) is wrongly linked

Correct: