Re: typo on APT-howto

Em Qua, 2007-02-07 às 00:03 +0900, Osamu Aoki escreveu:
> > Not synchronized but highly outdated; apt-howto.en.sgml in debian-doc
> > points to the date "1.8.11 - August 2005", although that in debian-doc
> > to "2.0.3 - October 2006".
> >
> > (However, the current repository in alioth does not seem to be
> > generated from cvs2svn; it was only imported.  So, for tracking its
> > history, we may use the older repository in debian-doc, ...or
> > reconstruct the repository using cvs2svn.)
>
> Oops.  kov, any comment?

I did not understand the original motivation of the discussion, so I
cannot help there. About the SVN/CVS differences, though, the
development repository should be the svn one, and the DDP CVS is used
only to publish the doc.

DDP has 1.8.11 because the official release is still sarge and I never
took the time to look at ways of adding a 'parallel' version of
apt-howto to the page. My plan is to replace it with the 2.x version
when Etch is released, but I'm not against doing it right away, now that
we are in deep freeze.

Sorry for the delay!

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>