Re: Developing novice/newbie installer guide

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 09:07:11PM -0500, hendrik@topoi.pooq.com wrote:

> There are wiki systems that allow a directory structure within wikis.
> And ones that manage multiple subwikis with references between them
> (Twiki is one).  One could use the structure of such a wili to organise
> a hierarchy for the purpos of extracting a document.

Since neither newbiedoc nor wiki.d.o. have this feature, what would you
suggest?

Someone (it may have been you, I forget) suggested that if we created an
alioth.debian.org project we could have a wiki from there.  If so, can
we choose which wiki or is it part of alioth?

Doug.