Re: Attracting newbies

On Wed, Feb 07, 2007 at 01:39:31PM -0500, KS wrote:

> I'm just jumping in to this thread after reading the last few posts in
> this thread. If you need the latest wiki (with PHP5), I can offer to
> host it and connection is pretty reliable too. My friend who offers the
> hosting can help as he himself does some OSS development.
>
> Just send me a ping if needed.

Thank KS

FYI, we're moving this discussion over to debian-doc to get out of
users' hair.  Its a very low volume list so you can subscribe there
without getting bogged down.

Thank you for the offer.  I've copied this reply there to add it to the
mix.

It has also been suggested that we create a project under
alioth.debian.org and that would take care of our hosting needs.

However, even if we go this rout, actual skill is always appreciated.  I
can write but I've never posted to a wiki, written docbook, or created a
web page.

Doug.