maint-guide CVS update issue

Hi,

It seems CVS build of maint-guide has been as old as version 1.2.3, 18
January 2005. http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/index.en.html

And make.log has been failing.

I added few lines to Makefile of maint-guide to get more info but failure does
not change although cvs and make seemed to have happened recently.
[   ] cvs.log                 08-Jan-2007 11:27   17K
[   ] make.log                08-Jan-2007 11:28   49K

This may be because, CVS is not updating build source for soe reason on the
host it is running (www-master).  I do not have access to see it.  Then I
looked into gluck, which I think has copy.  gluck seems to have latest build.

What is going on?  Is www sync has been excluding DDP?

Osamu