Re: Current dhelp Alioth project

On Sun, Oct 15, 2006 at 05:26:25PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Sunday 15 October 2006 16:40, Esteban Manchado Velázquez wrote:
> >     If they don't reply to the mail, what should I do? Just ask some
> > Alioth admin to add me?? :-?
>
> IMO yes. Open a support request [1] and explain the situation in that.
>
> [1] http://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?atid=200001&group_id=1&func=browse

    Hmm.... I have tried to add a support ticket, but I can't login to Alioth
:-??

    Do I have to somehow activate my Alioth user, or ask someone to do it? I
always thought the Alioth users were already created for all he DDs....
Although I just checked, and I can't login to db.debian.org anymore :-??

    I am sure I am using the correct password, because it works with "ssh
localhost" on the developer machines (I have a RSA key to login to those, so I
can't check with "ssh gluck.debian.org")...

    Any ideas?

--
Esteban Manchado Velázquez <zoso@debian.org>
Help spread it through the Net in signatures, webpages, whatever!