Re: Work started on Release Notes for Etch

Yuri Kozlov <kozlov.y@gmail.com> (17/09/2006):
> 2006/9/17, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl>:
> >See [1] for general information on how to get a checkout from the DDP CVS.
> http://cvs.debian.org/ddp/manuals.sgml/release-notes/?root=debian-doc&only_with_tag=etch
> >
> Hey, where are .po files ? :)
> po4a is not ready for release-notes sgml ?

It should be ready (at least with the version in Etch), however the
Makefile should be modified to include PO files in the build system.
DDP maintainers, do you think it is appropriate to support po4a within
the build system for translators who want to use it, or should we only
commit the re-generated documents?
If it's ok, I will work on a patch.

Cheers,

--