Re:

SB NS . PK -- SHALLBET.TER IND`USTRIES INC.
HOT STO'CK ALEE,RTT - INVEST`OR ALER,T!

Ther,e is a MASSIV'E PR cam'paign in proces,s for th.is st,ock, get in ear.ly on mo'ndayy morn`ing.

Our objec`tive h,ere is to f`ind the n`eedle in the hayst.ack, the diam'ond in the dir`t..
and we beli'eve w.e've be`en verr.y suc`cessful in th.at objectii.ve wi,th t`his c,ompany.

SHALLBET`TER INDUSTRIE`S INC (S BN S. PK)

Compa'ny:: SH,ALLBETTER IND`USTRIESS INC
Symbo.l; S BN S ,PK
Cur'rent Pr,ice; .85
Monda`y t`arget- 1,.15
Marke`t Cap:: 17.,34 Millio'n
Our recomme.ndation-- Stron`g Buy, get in earl,y on M.onday mo.rning.

T`his qui'ck risin'g s`tock is a goo,d l.ong ter'm wi.nner. T.his stoc,k has b,een steadd,ily cl.imbingg, and
wil'l contin`ue to clim.b the ch'arts due to super'b bu'siness solution's and creativ,ee part'nerships
in the bus`iness wo'rld.

Breaki,ng ne`ws:

HONOLU'LU -- Sep`t. 8, 20,06--
.Shallbette`r's new Presid'ent,  is now in Chh,ina exam'iningg new res'ource propert.ies in the ene,rgy
secto'r as we.ll as structu,ring plaa.ns for an exp'anded explora.tion
progra.m on the Mon'goliann g`oldd proper,ty...

Go to yo'ur favo,rite finaa,ncial si`te, and r.ead the co'mplete new's rel.ease.

Get in earl'y on thi,s one, don'.t mi,ss it Mon,day.

A.bout SH.ALLBETTER IND,USTRIESS INC

Sh.allbetter In'dustries Inc, is an internationa.l minii,ng compa.ny, w,hich has ex.clusive
gover.nment mini'ng right.s to man,y mini,ng loc,ations, th.at are highl`y so.ught af`ter
bec'ausee t,hey are ri.ch in go.ld. Havi,ng t.hese right.s, in a l,ocation wh,ich is ric.h
in gol`d and chea`p in l`abor make`s the c,ompany ver'y allurin,g to inve,stors.