Urgent Message

Sorry for interrupting your private e-mail box
but my situation and desire prompted me to.
I am writing this letter with due respect and heart
full of tears since we have not known or mate
ourselves previously I want to find out if it's
possible for you to deal with individual as to
investment.

I will be so glad if you can allow me and lead me to
the right channel towards your assistance to my
situation now.

I will make my proposal well known if I am given the
opportunity. I would like to use this opportunity to
introduce myself to you. Well I am Mimi Yusuf from
Angola, 25years old, the only Daughter of late Dr.
Yusuf, Director and Chairman of Angola Importers'
Association and also the Director of Micky's Oil
Angola, who died during one of the brutal crisis in
my country Angola.

The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek
your assistance in the area of my future investment
and also for a help hand over some
huge amount of money in my possession. which is
(US15Million) that was deposited in a holding firm
in  Europe by my late Father, which He made me his
next-of-kin and special beneficiary.I am now asking
you to stand on my behalf to make this claim and also
l want you to stand as my partner oversea and in time
of the investment as well.

I have deposited the sum of US15million dollars with
a Financial Firm in Europe whose name is withheld for
now until we open communication.
However, the Consignment have been moved out through
a Secret Vault through a Diplomatic Security Company,
as soon as you indicate your interest, do forward your
full contact details,(Telephone Number, Fax Number and
your Postal Address).

Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 10% of the
total sum,10%for any forms of expneses that might be incur during the course of the transfer while 80% is to be held on trust by you until we decide on a suitable business investment in
your country .

Immediately i receive your reply,i shall give the contact of my counsel for further deliberation.
Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.
Respectfully Yours,
Mimi Yusuf.