Re: Howto add new translations?

On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 07:33:27PM -0700, Matt Kraai wrote:
> On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 10:25:12PM +0200, Jens Seidel wrote:
> > Matt, can you please extract http://people.freenet.de/jese/debian-faq.uk.tgz
> > in ddp/manuals.sgml/faq/uk/ on www-master? Please ensure that the owner
> > and permissions match the files created by the build system.
> > This should be the easiest solution until an updated debiandoc-sgml
> > package is available.
> > Same for apt-howto.uk.tgz.
>
> Done.

Thanks, but it seems the timestamps of the files got updated during "tar xzf"
so that the Makefile tries to build apt-howto again but fails
(http://klecker.debian.org/build-logs/ddp/make.log).

Can you please do it again and touch all extracted files?
Sorry for this.

PS: It seems I forgot not only to commit faq/uk/Makefile but also to
adapt faq/Makefile ("uk" needs to be added). I will do this later today.

Jens