[atehwa@sange.fi: Re: Looking for sponsors]

I misspelled the e-mail address so I'm resending this.

----- Forwarded message from Panu Kalliokoski <atehwa@sange.fi> -----
From: Panu Kalliokoski <atehwa@sange.fi>
To: Michal ??iha?? <michal@cihar.com>,
	Thijs Kinkhorst <kink@squirrelmail.org>,
	Neil Williams <linux@codehelp.co.uk>
Cc: debian-mentors@lists.debian.org, developers-reference@lists.debian.org,
	joy-mg@debian.org
Subject: Re: Looking for sponsors

On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 12:42:39PM +0000, Neil Williams wrote:
> Best to send in an RFS (request for sponsor) for each package in turn. Set out

Thank you for these advice.  For documentation purposes, it could be
nice if the Debian Developer's Reference also mentioned this in section
2.2, and if the Debian New Maintainer's Guide and/or Debian New
Maintainers' Corner had pointers to that section or something else that
mentions how one is supposed to find sponsors.  (I'm not sure whom to
contact to update the new maintainers' corner information; webmaster or
debian-www, perhaps?)

Panu

----- End forwarded message -----

--