Bug#339552: marked as done (devref: out of date WRT BTS version tracking)
Your message dated Sat, 16 Dec 2006 16:17:02 +0000
with message-id <E1GvcDe-0003ct-GR@ries.debian.org>
and subject line Bug#339552: fixed in developers-reference 3.3.8
has caused the attached Bug report to be marked as done.
This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.
(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I am
talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration
somewhere. Please contact me immediately.)
Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)
--- Begin Message ---
At least 220.127.116.11 is out of date WRT changes in the BTS since sarge;
it refers to tags like "unstable" as having to do with RC bug count,
which AFAIK is now incorrect.
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of
developers-reference, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive:
A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is
Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed. If you
have further comments please address them to email@example.com,
and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate.
Debian distribution maintenance software
Andreas Barth <firstname.lastname@example.org> (supplier of updated developers-reference package)
(This message was generated automatically at their request; if you
believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive
administrators by mailing email@example.com)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 10:55:44 -0700
Binary: developers-reference-fr developers-reference
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Debian Documentation Project <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Andreas Barth <email@example.com>
developers-reference - guidelines and information for Debian developers
developers-reference-fr - guidelines and information for Debian developers, in French
Closes: 324967 339552 350792 353447 353874 355725 356643 361311 361744 365993 365994 368046 374738 376199 376411 376961 378929 380458 382477 382721 387108 387154 394033 397786 397907
developers-reference (3.3.8) unstable; urgency=low
* mia-history is replaced by mia-query. Thanks, Christoph Berg.
* fix missing quite. Thanks, Frank KÃ¼ster. Closes: #365994
* use gnugp instead of gpg. Thanks, Justin Pryzby, Jon Dowland.
* better destinction between maintainer and developer. Thanks for
the suggestion to Colin Tuckley. Closes: #380458
* irc.d.o points to oftc. Thanks, Christoph Biedl, Jon Dowland.
* Bugs are now always closed thanks to version tracking.
Closes: #339552, #353447, #376199
* Clarify what "a conflicts b" means in testing migration.
* Packages in testing disappear if they're removed from unstable.
Thanks, Frank KÃ¼ster, Al Stone. Closes: #365993
* Document only the most recent changelog entry is used. Thanks
to Kevin Glynn to the suggestion. Closes: #374738
* Add more tools for reverse depends. Close: #376582
* delayed-queue on gluck is uploaded more often now. Closes: #397907
* stop using capitals, minor fixes, language fixes.
Thanks, Thijs Kinkhorst, Colin Tuckley, Russ Allbery.
Closes: #368046, #378929, #361744
* add CVE Ids to your changelog. Closes: #376961
* add reasoning why debconf questions shouldn't be longer than
20 lines. Thanks, Thijs Kinkhorst, Christian Perrier, Russ Allbery.
* section changing needs re-uploading orig.tar.gz.
Thanks, Adam D. Barratt. Closes: #387154
* binary files in diffs could be en/decoded with perl.
Thanks, Frank KÃ¼ster. Closes: #397786
* Add pointer to new-reject-FAQ. Closes: #324967
* Hint to dd-list/whodepends. Closes: #353874
* Don't use too generic mail ids. Closes: #355725
* pts/summary is actually used. Thanks, Holger Levsen. Closes: #387108
* clarify that one should append the NMU-diff to a bug. Closes: #394033
* more detailed instructions on binary package removals.
* FrÃ©dÃ©ric Bothamy
- French translation updated to version 3.3.8
740caa3ef23ddbd373d282f4797b62f1 687 doc optional developers-reference_3.3.8.dsc
50b9085b9323fc8e219c3655f65715c8 312443 doc optional developers-reference_3.3.8.tar.gz
f48196881e820868ab7d79a307cb64e4 594492 doc optional developers-reference_3.3.8_all.deb
ab5744ce44b2fe4d3683ed4d3f4deaf8 233884 doc optional developers-reference-fr_3.3.8_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--- End Message ---