Re: [RFR] Release Notes: Section on changes in Debian Installer added

On Friday 01 December 2006 10:29, Geert Stappers wrote:
> The etch installer introduces some exciting new features that allow
> futher and easier automation of installs.
>+One of them is an identifiable DHCP request.
> It also adds support for advanced partitioning using RAID, LVM and
> encrypted LVM. See the documentation for details.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't think we want to go into that kind
of detail in the RN.
I've limited the list in the previous section to only the major changes
and expect that users serious about using preseeding will read the
appendix in the installation guide anyway.

Cheers,
FJP