Re: "known issues"-section in release notes

On Friday 17 November 2006 06:29, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> I would like to see something like
>
> For problems and solutions found after the writing of this document
> see http:/....
>
> at the end of such an trouble shooting section.

In that case it should just link to the release notes on the website. Last
year we also made changes in the release notes after the release and the
release notes get updated on the website automatically.

We even added a section listing the updates at the beginning of the
release notes.

IIRC there already is a general comment advising to check the RN on the
website for updates.

Cheers,
FJP