Re: "known issues"-section in release notes

* Andreas Barth (aba@not.so.argh.org) [061114 15:27]:
> there are some bug reports with "known issues" for etch, like e.g.
> kernel >= 2.6.17 uses TCP window scaling. I think that warrants a new
> part in the release notes like "Known issues", "Troubleshooting" (or a
> better title - in this case, that is a bug of remote sites that we start
> to expose now), which has then texts like: "Some network sites can no
> longer be accessed" and hints to the workaround. Or should we that put
> only into Errata (and shouldn't Errata be some way part of the release
> notes?)?

after some discussion with Rob Bradford, I started to put that as
"Potential problems" in Chapter 5 - Issues to be aware of. Of course,
there is enough time to move it to other places.

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/