Re: Work started on Release Notes for Etch (II)

* Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> [2006-11-01 05:44] :
> Hello again,

Hello Frans,

> The automatic builds for the Etch version have already been started, but
> for now all translations have been disabled as they are not updated yet.
>
> When you have updated your translation to the current version, please send
> a request to the debian-doc list to enable it. We will then check if it
> builds correctly and, if it does, enable it.

I have just updated the French translation of the Release Notes to the
latest current CVS (and tested it). Is it possible to reactivate the
French build?

Thanks.

BTW I have noted that the generated PS file (using Sid's debiandoc-sgml
1.1.96) cannot be read with gv or gs (Sid version): it exits with an
unrecoverable error (I can provide more details if needed). Is it a
known problem?

Fred