{Spam?} Current dhelp Alioth project

Hi all,

    One of the things I plan to do to bring dhelp back to life is using an
Alioth project.

    But, there _is_ already one, registered in 2003, and probably never used
too much (no homepage, no released files). It has two project admins[1], but
unfortunately none of them are DDs _and_ they haven't replied to my mail from
Sept 30 asking them to add me as a project admin if they aren't interested in
dhelp anymore.

    If they don't reply to the mail, what should I do? Just ask some Alioth
admin to add me?? :-?

    Regards,

[1] Daniel K. Gebhart & Daniel Nouri, please see
http://alioth.debian.org/projects/dhelp for details.
--
Esteban Manchado Velázquez <zoso@debian.org>
Help spread it through the Net in signatures, webpages, whatever!