Re: Interesting

Hi Kalász,

that's the wrong mailing list. You should contact debian-users. But I
strongly suggest you use a proper subject!

On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 05:37:51PM +0200, Kalász Zoltán wrote:
> I would like make a debian firewall ! I have a Huawei  DSL router ! How
> to forward IP addreses from the DSL router to windows clients across
> debian operation system ? I will use iptables !
> Please, help me in detail answer!

Just in case you only want to give your clients Internet access (and
setting firewalls rules later) start on the Debian server:

echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

For details ask on debian-users.

Jens