Restoration of DDP cron jobs in gluck post-compromise?

Hi Debian Admin people,

First of all I would like to congratulate you on the speedy recovery of gluck
after the past compromise [1]. I was wondering, however, if all the services
have been fully recovered.

Although the cronjobs that recreate the web server pages at
/org/www.debian.org/www/ seem to be working (I fixed a typo yesterday and it
shows up fixed) it does not seem to be the case for the information in the
DDP CVS which gets published automatically. I have noticed today as yesterday
I made some extensive changes to a chapter in the "Securing Debian Manual"
but it doesn't seem to shop up. This seems to be confirmed by the  build log
at http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/ddp/. The last time that it
run 'make' was 12 July at 3:30 am.

Is there something we can do to assist you in order to re-enable that cron
job? (if it is indeed disabled)

Thanks

Javier

[1] OT: maybe it would be a good moment to change how developers access this
critical resource and force the use of SSH public keys so that a DD will not
be fooled if somebody attempts an MITM attack to him while in a public
network. Maybe somebody could even sponsor "secure" USB tokens for DDs :-)