Re: a brief history of debian - changelog

Hi,

2006/6/24, Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net>:
On Sat, Jun 24, 2006 at 11:14:13AM +0300, Pınar Yanardağ wrote:
> I've translated A Brief History of Debian Manual into Turkish at 2005 [1]
> (version number was 2.5).

There is no such translation available on the Debian site. Why did you
not requested this?

I was translating it on xml format and too busy for converting it to sgml at that days. Later i've just forgotten to request it.. (in a few days i'll send you sgml file).

Maybe other Turkish translators are working on it at the moment ...

Nope. I'm working with several translation project and know anyone is (or had) working on it.

 (...)
Of course! See at http://www.debian.org/doc/misc-manuals#history
especially at the CVS and project-history link.
> [1]: http://docs.comu.edu.tr/howto/debian-history.html

Thanks for the link,

Best regards,

--