libpkg-guide status ?

I've been inquired as of libpkg-guide status, and why it isn't a
package already.

It has been the case due to technical/procedural reasons due to the
fact that libpkg-guide was in docbook-xml, and all the documents
weren't, that is the reason it's not incorporated to debian-doc CVS
repository (or is it SVN now).

The reason it hasn't become a package yet is that I was kind of
waiting for this document to be included into something like
developers-reference or maint-guide.

The latest version of libpkg-guide is available at

I would like input from debian-doc folks on where to go from here,
since I've been neglecting it for a while.