Re: Question

* Jan Jaro? <honzaj@gmail.com> [2006-01-11 20:56] :
> I hope I dont bother and I have chosen the right email address.
> I would like to help to make Debian more popular. I am  not a programmer
> but I think my English isnt too bad to dont use it for
> useful things. I guess the best way of my help would be translating
> manuals in czech language. If you send me "What to do" I will try to do
> it as soon as possible.

Hello Jan,

I think that you should ask the debian-l10n-czech mailing list
(http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-czech/) or if you don't have any
answer, the website coordinators for the Czech language
(http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translation_coordinators). They
will know what needs translating in your language.

Greetings,

Fred