Documentation sections

Hi all,

    I'm not sure if this is the correct list, but anyway...

    It seems that, right now, dhelp and doc-base use a different list of valid
sections for registering documentation: Dhelp uses the Debian Menu subpolicy,
and doc-base the Section: field in the control file (see #19076 for more
details).

    Shouldn't they use the same list? In fact, shouldn't both check whether
the given section for the registered document is OK, and give an error
otherwise?

    Or perhaps we should forget all about "plain" sections and go for tags...
but we have the same basic problem, anyway.

    Regards,

--
Esteban Manchado Velázquez <zoso@debian.org>
Help spread it through the Net in signatures, webpages, whatever!