Re: www.d.o/doc/ddp

On Sunday 30 October 2005 20:19, Jutta Wrage wrote:
> Con you pleas have a look at the to HTML strict converted page at
> http://www.witch.westfalen.de/debian/dwww/doc/ddp ?
>
> As there is a H2 later for Outdated docs, I suggest to add a H2

Huh? I don't see a Outdated docs anywhere on that page, or do you mean
Problematic manuals? I don't see any real problem with omitting it.

> heading just below the first paragraph below the H1 heading.

What would you want to put in that new H2 heading?

> THis is
> why I made the heading there H3. If no heading h2 is added the
> logical order would be using H2 for 'Manuals" and so on.

I feel that the headings for the categories are too "heavy" now that they
are H3 _and_ all caps. This could maybe be solved by not using all caps,
thus "Manuals", "Current topics", "TODO list". Of course, this will be
tricky for translations.