apt-howto: new mailing list

Hello,

Following comments by Luca Monducci and Julien Louis, I've created the
apt-howto-devel mailing list on alioth:

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/apt-howto-devel/

There's a hook on the svn repository to automatically mail change
notifications with diffs to the list. Julien has been working on making
apt-howto translatable using po4a and has commited his work to the svn
repo now; this should enable translators to translated the po files
which are at the po4a/po directory of the trunk instead of doing that on
the sgml files.

Some integration work is still undergoing, but it looks like we can
start using this scheme right now. That will, I hope, make it easier to
keep track of updates that are needed. Questions and comments, please,
to the new mailing list, which should enable us to guide development
better.

Thanks,

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>