Re: hacking program

Engrish aside, this can't be real.  Anyone I know with talent
or ambitions in this area would not call themselves a sorry
ass or say anything about the little they know without also
talking about what they do know.  And they wouldn't
seek out a mailing list like this as a resource.  They might
even be able to spell Debian with less than 2 mistakes.

How to learn: (a) use the many web sites that cover your topics
                    (b) buy O'Reilly books

How to have you computer used for hacking:
(a) install unpatched Windows XP
(b) or Redhat 6.2 (the pick of the Honeypot project - average of 15 minutes
before being hacked into) without firewall, and wait.

This guy is a troll or someone looking for email addresses to sell.