debian-doc subversion repository?

Hi,

does a subversion repository for debian-doc exist?  If so,
where?  If not, are there any plans to create one?  I would very
much prefer to use subversion instead of CVS for the Debian
reference card.  If the subversion repository does not exist,
nor any plans exist to create one - would people mind, if I ask
for creation on behalf of the DDP?  I would use it for the
reference card, but of course, it could be used for other things
as well.  Thanks for any positive reply :-)

Cheers,
--
W. Borgert <debacle@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~debacle/