[no subject]

I was reading
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/release-notes/ch-installing.en.html

3.1 Installing.
I read the description and I think I understand it. However, the only thing I really like about Debian is that it did not do things behind my back. Does this "Popularity Contest" include directions exactly detailing how to view what information it sends, or is it something simple to understand.

I trust Debian, but if everyone did, then no one could. "Spyware and Bug Reporting" are synonymous to my generation, and you may turn away potential my fellow Linux enthusiast, if you do not make directions for viewing the data sent extremely simple to capture for the below average user.

I am not expecting a reply from this email, but I welcome them.

Roland J Rankin Jr
Integreo, Inc.
770.290.2404
800.350.5781 ext 2404