Re: Please create pseudo package "release-notes" for BTS

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 02:03:05AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> Package name: release-notes
> Maintainer: Debian Documentation Team <debian-doc@lists.debian.org>

I disagree, the pseudo package for all documentation should be
'doc.debian.org' or 'ddp.debian.org'. If we want an entry per document then
they should be better be distributed within a package (just like
doc-debian, harden-doc, java-common, etc. do it for some documentation)

Why not create a release-notes package that provides all the documentation
(and translation) in the different formats available?

Please read the suggested DDP policy:
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/ddp-policy/ch-feedback.en.html#s7.1

Regards

Javier