release-notes: --guess?

Package: general
Version: debian-doc@lists.debian.org

Hello,

the german release notes talk about the "--guess" option to deborphan,
however this is only a prefix for multiple options, I guess this should mean
"--guess-dummy" or maybe "one of the --guess*  options".

Sorry dont know which package to report this bug against, thats why i mail
directly. maybe it is a good idea to add "how to report a bug in this file",
too?

Eventually we may  also want to add a paragraph about "how to  find packages
on your system which are not (wih the corect version) in the official release"

Greetings
Bernd