Changes to the Debian FAQ for the upcoming release

I've made some changes to the current FAQ, mostly bugfixes, in preparation
for the release. Notice that the FAQ is also included in the CD-ROMs so I'm
making an 'urgency=high' upload right now.

The FAQ needs a good revision though, more content should be updated than
the one I'm touching right now. For example, the current section on package
management tools does not even mention aptitude, whileas the RN say that
aptitude is the recommended tool for package management and upgrades.

If anyone has sufficient time to do an extensive review please speak up and
coordinate with me so I make a new upload before the weekend in time for
release.

Since translations of the FAQ are not currently provided in ftp.debian.org
and most are quite out of date I will not be asking translators to work on
them. Actually, there is not even a mechanism to keep control of the out of
date status of translations and some translations are available in the CVS
but others are only available as debian packages (this is the case for
spanish, french, korean and japanese).

Regards

Javier