Re: release notes addition for raidtools2 -> mdadm migration

On Thursday 02 June 2005 13:11, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> debian-doc: below is a brief note about the raidtools2 -> mdadm
> migration written by Matthijs Mohlmann and slightly modified by
> myself.  Please stick this in the release notes.

Thanks very much, but this has missed the deadline for anything that can
be included in the version that will be on the CDs.

I will review and include this text ASAP after the release so it may be
available in the version on the website.

Cheers,
FJP