Re: DDP CVS commit by jseidel: ddp/manuals.sgml/release-notes/it release-note ...

On Sat, Jan 01, 2005 at 04:07:44PM +0100, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 08:18:14PM -0700, DDP CVS wrote:
> > Modified files:
> > 	manuals.sgml/release-notes/it: release-notes.it.sgml
> >
> > Log message:
> > 	translation update by Luca Brivio <lucab83@infinito.it>
>
> Note that if the translations should be build now after this update you
> will have to add them to LANGUAGES in the top level Makefile.

Thanks for the note, I added it and da. Since I didn't add these
languages (it was only an update) I assumed they were already mentioned
in Makefile, now I understand that woody and sarge versions are handled
slightly different.

Are these documents somewhere available (HTML, PDF, ... output)?
http://www.nl.debian.org/releases/testing/releasenotes would be perfect!
I only found these on
http://higgs.djpig.de/debian-www/releases/sarge/releasenotes.
Frank, how often do you update this site, are build logs available?
Please add PS and PDF versions, so that I can analyse errors during
build (Japanese, ... I know).

PS: The source CVS location mentioned at
http://www.nl.debian.org/doc/user-manuals.de.html#relnotes
refers to boot-floppies which isn't correct, isn't it? Even if this is
true, I would add the Sarge files as well.

Jens