Re: French translation update of project-history

* Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr> [2005-10-28 18:08] :
> Hi,
>
> Here is attached a fresh translation of project-history, sync with the
> last english version, and proof-read by debian-l10n-french.
>
> It would be convenient if i could to have a write access to ddp cvs.
>
> Indeed, the work on website translation is finished and we want to
> update french translations in ddp.

Hello Simon,

I have commited the file in the Debian CVS (I took the liberty of
reformating one paragraph which was on one single line).

I can support you for your request to get a CVS access to the DDP CVS (I
know that you are a regular contributor for the translation of the
website in French, especially for security pages), but I can't help for this
as I am not a DD. I can only point you to the correct page:
http://www.us.debian.org/doc/cvs.

As noted there, I think that you should ask Martin Schulze with the
relevant information, CC me if you want (as French website coordinator).
You could ask as well for an access for the website CVS if you want.

Greetings,

Fred